A little of what you like is good for you. As with everything moderation is the key. Especially if you are making your cookies with “Cannabis Butter” added to the mix then watch your intake – effects can be slow acting and catch up with you. Start slow and small.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Icing sugar to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Mix very well together the coconut oil & brown sugar, and add the almond milk & vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the wet & dry ingredients then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls & place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Roll slightly flat with a rolling pin or the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.